Spencer Dixon shares how he built Tuple using WebRTC and the many challenges of native app development
Spencer Dixon is the CTO and cofounder of Tuple, a pair programming application for remote developers.
- How WebRTC works
- Capturing audio and video
- Choosing a video codec
- NAT traversal
- Choosing a native application over Electron
- Diving into C++ and MacOS development
- Getting expert help
This episode was originally on Software Engineering Radio.
- Introduction to WebRTC Protocols
- WebRTC Mozilla Docs
- WebRTC Hacks
- Discuss WebRTC Google Group
- WebRTC by Dr Alex
- Cosmo Software
- High Performance Browser Networking
The transcript for this episode is coming soon.